Tuesday, May 21

I'm Dancing Again

It's been a long time since I stopped dancing - even just inside my room. My last "performance" was that in college. It was just for an intermission number. My classmates actually performed the same dance twice before. Here's the first time, where everyone gets to dance in synch (I'm the girl who left her jacket opened, btw):


The second time we danced the same piece, we weren't actually dancing together (literally), but it was fun. I won't share it here, though. LOL.

Anyways, back to my story. Since I stopped dancing, I never had a chance to dance again because of my busy, working life. I started working immediately after college and I never get to practice my skill again. I was basically just dancing inside my room before, making steps to a really good song and doing it over and over again. It stopped and I'm now fat. Yeah, dancing was my only exercise before. It would've been the only thing that could stop me from being THIS


Girl Hip Hop Dance Class
But I found a way and I am so happy right now. I enrolled in a 12-session Girl Hip Hop class in Big Shift. Our instructor is Cheska Tabifranca and she's really, really good. You'll see her in the video that I'm going to share later on.

So, I enrolled and everything was made possible by my parents. LOL. At least, I mean, AT LAST, they already supported me with this kind of stuff. Dancing has always been my passion. I started dancing when I was young and I can actually do more.

I enrolled together with my colleague and we are enjoying it! I just lost 4 kilograms. :) We are down to 9 more sessions. Each session is every Friday and we just started last May 3. We already learned two choreography from Cheska. It's quite cool 'cause we're always dancing to the tune of the late, great Aaliyah - "Rock the Boat" and "Enough Said".

The classes are so far, so good... Here's my favorite dance so far. It's simple, bouncy and sexy? LOL.

Cheska, our instructor, is the one on the center, and I'm the one wearing yellow shirt.




No comments:

Post a Comment