Saturday, November 3

Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart

No, this isn't the lyrics of Alicia Keys's song, you can find it here. But, I'm actually listenin' to this song while writing this. I didn't think that my post to catch up with this blog will be about heartbreak. I was actually planning to write about how well my life is going on right now before, or probably about our Bazooka Rocks experience, my favorite The Pretty Reckless songs, favorite performances and top contestants on The Voice Season 3 and so on and so forth. NO. I'm writing what's currently happening - my heart is breaking.


We're falling apart... I don't know why, but we're always fighting... like... everyday since I can't even remember when! I wonder when we'll gonna spend a day, a week, a month, a year not fighting again. You have issues and I have 'em too. Why don't we just accept all those things? If we do love each other, then let's admit all the things we don't like and accept them. I totally think our relationship lacks ACCEPTANCE. Our personalities are purely, truly, certainly and definitely NOT the same. We don't need to change. We're already fine and happy this way, right? We're opposite, and remember when we always say that "opposites attract each other"? They really do (for us), but it will just be true when we accept whatever's opposite of what we have. I don't need to tell here everything that has already happened and made me think this way because I'm still hopeful of getting back really together.

I just wanna end this post real fast 'coz I already wanna call you.. And, I'll end this with a famous saying about LOVE. Let's reflect on this. This isn't really my thing as I'm not religious (you know that), but this passage just came right to my mind and thought about us.


"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away."
-1 Corinthians 13:4-8



No comments:

Post a Comment