Wednesday, January 2

About.me

I finally got the chance to complete my About.me page. I'll provide a screenshot below but it's better if you'll just visit my page. I have plans regarding its background image but I'm just gonna do it next time. I'm kind of like satisfied with it right now.

If you're not familiar with About.me, then here's a quick description: It's something like an online business card where you can link all your social media accounts instead of phone numbers and e-mails. It's interactive as well. You can have an idea if you know Flavors.me as well. Its slogan says, "THE EASIEST AND MOST STYLISH WAY TO CREATE A UNIFIED WEB PRESENCE." I have a page there, too, but I prefer customizing my About.me.

If you have an About.me page as well, please take time to add me to your faves or simply just connect or compliment it. And, if you don't have one, I suggest you create yours now because it's really cool and fun. It's a great way to show off who you really are! It's easy setting it up and I assure you that your creativity will really show. I'll provide you with some inspirations here.You can also have the option to embed everything that's in it on your website or blog. I did it here and I placed it on the lower left side. Thanks. xoxo

About.me

Screenshot of my About.me page.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This is a wonderful blog! I enjoyed reading through it and admire your photography skills. I would like to introduce your blog to the readers of travel blog I maintain. It is based on the theme -fun, food and travel and includes guest blogging as it main feature. Please contact me for more details.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Dharm

    ReplyDelete