Monday, January 16

BABY, I'm sorry

I love you. I will take care of you as much as I can. I will continue to make you happy, for your smile makes my world light. There could be some instances that we fought too hard, cried so much and yelled at each other... But we ended up always better in the end. I'm happy and grateful for that. I know I haven't been the best person you ever wanted in your life, but I would strive hard just to be that one! Babe, I don't want arguments anymore. I'm sorry if I've been moody all this time. There are just many things running on my mind. But, I promise you that all I'm gonna do when I'm with you is to make you feel my love. I apologize for being so sleepy, too. I don't want you to think that I'm too lazy for you... I honestly want to go anywhere and do anything with you! Hehe, let's just make sure that our plans would fit our budget.

I know you're asleep right now, and still in pain. I'm sorry for not being by your side. If only, if only I can go there in an instant, I'll do that. I would hug you tight and kiss you...I would also watch you sleep, hehe, if I'm not sleepy.

I love your smell, no matter how good or bad it is. LOL! I love your hair, please make it stay that way... I love the sound of your laughter. I love everything else 'bout you.

Let's not think about our future first, babe. I know it can't be helped, but I don't wanna see you sad anymore. It breaks my heart... I just want us to be happy all the way, and do everything that we can do right now that we still have more time. I don't want to waste another day, hour and second again. I'm sorry for everything, babe. I hope you still feel my love... I love you everyday. It grows and grows. I miss you everyday, I miss you right now.



P.S.
Control your emotions whenever we argue babe, please. I'll control mine, too. I love you. Play our playlist babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment